KYLE AND KATIE KARTCHNER



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tucson!

So in December my very sweet and amazing husband took me to Tucson for a vacation. He needed to get out and so did I. I had just finished my very first semester of school and also we hadn't celebrated for our one year anniversary. So my very smart husband planned an amazing trip to Tucson for both of us and for both reasons. Neither of us had been to Tucson and really wanted to see it. We stayed in the JW Marriot Star Pass. It was unbelievable. Kyle scheduled me a massage for the first day and then we went out to eat at a local steakhouse called Daisy Mae's. It was really good. The next day we traveled to Kartchner Caverns and then to Tombstone. It was a very busy but fun day. We went back to the hotel, ordered room service and relaxed from our eventful day. The next morning Kyle had planned to see the Xavier Mission and drive to the top of Mt. Lemmon. I have never seen him so excited. He loved driving on the steep winding road. The vacation was a blast! We didn't want to come home. Here are some photos for your enjoyment!


Our vacation begins....Now!



This is mainly for my Dad. Go Wildcats!!!


Yay! Something with our name on it (sorry its turned)!!! This place was amazing! I wish I could have taken pictures inside.


Kyle and I were walking along the sidewalk in Tombstone and saw this in a doorway and just thought it was funny. Thought I would share.


Playing in the outhouses in Tombstone


We went to visit the San Xavier Del Bac Mission just south of Tucson. This place was packed so we didn't get to look inside.


Just outside of Tucson coming down from Mt. Lemmon

4 comments:

  1. Pretty scenery- didn't know AZ had that kinda sights! You have a lot of catching up to do but we are glad to finally see some pics! You need to post and tell us all more about school and when you get your clinicals where you are going!! We miss you guys! You look good (even you Kyle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad and I went to Tucson on our honeymoon (I know, kind of a random) but we had so much fun seeing a lot of those same places you visited! We also thought Kartchner Caverns were pretty neat, and we loved Tombstone. Glad you guys could get away--looks like you had great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved to see the pictures of your trip. It sounded really fun. Glad you got to go. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Kyle's head in the outhouse. :) Thanks for updating! Hope school is going well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete