KYLE AND KATIE KARTCHNER



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Key West

A few weeks ago Kyle and I took a last minute trip to Key West. We drove all the way to the island and stayed at a really nice Marriott right on the beach. We got there right in time for this beautiful sunset. It was nice and cool so we sat on the dock and watched the sun go down it was so pretty.
Amazing!

Cuba anyone?

We were actually only 90 miles from Cuba. Crazy! We also got to ride jet skis around the whole island on a 2 1/2 hour tour it was beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because our guide said that it would get wet. So I'm really sad that I don't have those pictures but we were at one point only 88 miles from Cuba when were were on the tour. Neat huh?

I never once thought I would ever be in Florida or even close to Cuba but I am so grateful for a spontaneous husband who wants to do all these things I never thought I would do. He is a wonderful husband and so fun. We love road trips and seeing new things. Thanks Babe for always planning fun and exciting trips for us. I love you....you are the best!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Glad you got to see it while you're out there. We never made it down that far but hope to someday. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! So glad you get to see all this before you move. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE jet skis! Sounds like a great way to say goodbye to Florida!

    ReplyDelete